Knowledge Base:  
You are here: Knowledge Base > Iaito Sword
Do I need a license to import Iaito sword to my country?
Last Updated: 2018-03-27
Because the Iaito sword is declared as an imtiation sword, no license is needed in many countries. However, the UK customer need to obtain the certificate from BKA due to the UK's law.

Was this article helpful?


Related Articles
 > How do I maintain Iaito sword ?
 > Can I order Saya individually? My Saya has been broken.
 > Can you make Iaito with two Mekugi?
 > I have an iaito, so can I buy only Saya?
 > Can I request to change some features of original iaito?
 > What freight company are you using for shipment?
 > Does your iaito have bo-hi?
 > How long UPS and EMS take to deliver?
 > Do you deliver to P.O. Box?
 > How much is the shipping?
 > When will my order ship?
 > My country is not listed in the shipping option.
 > What if I need to return something?
 > Do you ship to US Army Bases?