This contest is the opportunity of a unique collaboration between Tozando and it's Customers and Enthusiasts all over the world. We offer our main publishing platform, which is getting tremendous momentum, to share knowledge and experience about our common interests.
- We call for article submission, to be published on Tozando's Blog, under your name.
- Theme must be centered around Japanese Budo culture, practice, equipment, history... Personal experience relation is welcome.
- Article about general Japanese culture and history, relevant to Budo practice, can be submitted too.
- Article must be in English language.
- Article must be original, previously unpublished work (including on internet support like blogs).
- Article should be a minimum of 300 words.
- Pictures are welcome as long as you hold copyright of them.
How to Enter
In principle, article must be submitted in PDF files, giving the general layout of the article.
If your article is selected, we might ask for original HQ files for illustrations and images, for publication purposes.
All submissions must arrive at Tozando Headquarters by the 10th of February 2018, attached in pdf format.
Review and Selection
Submissions will be reviewed by our Board of Edition, composed of expert consultants (Budo high ranking experts and press professionals) and Tozando staff members.
- Up to 5 articles will be selected for publication. Their authors will receive 100 Reward Points, redeemable on our store, equivalent to US$100.00 of purchase.
- Board of Edition can award a special 200 points price to an article of outstanding quality.
- Entry implies your agreement on publishing your content on Tozando Blog( http://weblog.tozando.com), and advertising it on social networks.
- If you are selected for publication, Board of Edition might suggest editorial modifications or corrections. Failure to find mutual agreement on such modifications might cancel submission.
- General layout of the submission file may be adapted to the constraints of the publishing platform.
- In principle, one author cannot submit one article in several installments to increase submissions number. Board of Edition will have to agree that a series constitutes separate articles and not one article in installments. Articles in installments will be considered as one.
- Tozando Group employees cannot enter the contest.
- Reward Points prizes cannot be converted in any currency, and are to used as is.