The Suzaku series are our newest Iaito series, with original Iaito made in Kyoto, Japan! Tozando is now reviving the art of sword making in Kyoto, being the stage for many historical events and wars, it is the perfect place for us to start this ambition, all Iaito are made in our small workshop at the Tozando Headquarters in Nishijin and comes with a certificate as a proof of their origins.
The Suzaku series are recommended for intermediate to advanced practitioners, offering models in Kyoto related themes. This series of Iaito has some designs and fittings that are not even available for our custom-made Iaito at the moment!
To celebrate the Tozando's change of currency to US Dollars, for a limited time, we will offer a 1 year free Tsuka re-wrap service for all customers who orders a Suzaku series Iaito!
Please read more below to see the detailed conditions of this service campaign:
- This service will be valid within one year of your purchase from Tozando
- Please note that it will only be valid for the person who purchased the Iaito
- The offer is only valid once per purchase
- The re-wrap service is only for the Tsuka, and only for the same quality of Tsuka-ito.
- The return shipping will be arranged by Tozando, if the Tsuka is shipped back by the customer without prior consultation with Tozando, we are not accountable for any shipping costs for the shipment to Japan
Disclaimer: Please note that Tozando reserves the right to change/modify the conditions of this campaign without further notice.