Abarenbo Shogun, translated as Rowdy Shogun, is the long-running television series drama that features the eighth Tokugawa Shogun, Yoshimune hides his identity and punishes the vices in the city of Edo. Although this is totally a fiction written by for the TV drama, Yoshimune has become one of the most popular Tokugawa Shogun.
This Tokugawa Shogun Yoshimune Koshirae 2 features the characteristic Tokugawa Aoi family crest engraving on brass-made Habaki. The iron Tsuba features a bamboo tree and Fuchi/Kashira and Menuki, that are made of brass, feature the theme of dragon.
- A sand-casted, reinforced zinc/aluminum alloy extra wide blade with Suguha Hamon
- Single grooved Hi
- Approximately 850 gram without the Saya(for 2.45 Shaku)
- Black cotton Tsuka Hinerimaki wrapping over stingray skin
- Brass Fuchi/Kashira with dragon theme
- Iron Tsuba with a bamboo tree theme
- Brass Menuki with dragon theme
- Black gloss Saya
- Handmade in Japan