Covid-19 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak - Updated 2020-04-03
We want to reassure our customers that we are remaining operational amidst the Covid-19 pandemic and are takign strict measures to ensure the safety of our staff and the efficacy of our service.
To implement social distancing and safeguard the helath of our staff we have begun a rotating shift for all our staff. This means that half of our staff will be working at any one point in time, whilst staff that can work from home will do so. This means that our responses to inquiries may be a little slower, shipments may also be slgihtly delayed. We really appreciate your cooperation during this difficult time and thank yuo for your continued support!
Due to the varied situtations for every country international shipping may be affected in your area. We are in constant communication with our couriers DHL and UPS to keep you updated so you can order with confidence. Please refer to the information below, we will keep this updated and publicise it on Facebook and in our weekly newsletter.
- China, Wuhan and Hubei - currently it is not possible to deliver at all to this region.
- China, other areas - deliveries can be made to the rest of China with only some delays as the situation recovers.
- France - many areas and offices are closed so please contact your local DHL branch to confirm delivery is possible in your area. DHL Service Points are currently closed.
- India - All DHL shipping until the 31st of April has been suspended.
- Phillipines - Some areas have their service suspended, please contact DHL locally to confirm before making an order.
- Peru - All DHL shipping until the 31st of April has been suspended.
- Sri Lanka - All DHL shipping until the 31st of April has been suspended.
DHL is currently still delivering in the rest of the World as normal, but as local offices and service poitns are closed please double check the address and contact details you provide so DHL can easily contact you and arrange a safe delivery.
Currently UPS is still operating and delivering as normal, but there are some delays in delivery time. Due to the rapidly developing situations worldwide we will keep communicating with UPS as this could be subject to change soon.EMS
- China - currently delivery is not possible via EMS
- Mongolia - currently delivery is not possible via EMS
Other regions are currently unaffected, but please check your local mail providers before making an order to double-check. There are likely to be delays depending on your region's current situation. We will keep an eye on this information as it could be subject to change soon.
You can also order safe in the knowledge that due to the prevalent means of transmission being respiratory, there is no sanitary risk of infection from surface transmission from our products. The distances of shipping involved, combined with our hygienic work practices means catching Covid-19 from shipped products to be extremely unlikely.
Our staff are taking measures to protect themselves; most are not in high risk areas and are exercising the current precautions recommended by the government. Unless something significantly changes with the situation, we believe our service will remain unaffected.
Thank you for reading and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch!