Indigo Stablizing Liquid
List Price: ¥1,260.00
This liquid helps your indigo-dyed products to stop staining the indigo. 250 ml.
How to use it:
1) Wash your indigo dyed piece of uniform with clean water.
2) Fill in a large bowl with 4~5 liters of warm water
3) Pour the whole bottle of Indigo Stablizing Liquid in it (5% per volume = 250ml) and stir the water.
4) Put your piece of uniform in it and wait 1 hour.
4) Rinse your piece of uniform with clean water.
5) Finally wash it again as usual.
Ce liquide aide les produits teintés indigo à ne pas perdre leur couleur. 250 ml.
You may be also interested in...
Deluxe Clarino Boston Bogu Bag Matte Finish
Cotton "Tombo" Shinai Bag
PVC Kendo Bogu Carrying Bag
Nylon Shinai Bag
An Introduction to the Kendo DVD
Average Customer Review:
| Total Reviews:
Write a review.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
August 28, 2010
Reviewer: Felix Niepel from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany
I'm using this liquid with every high quality set of kendo clothing that I purchase....and it works very good...
Was this review helpful to you?
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Terms & Conditions