Indigo Stablizing Liquid
List Price: ¥1,260
This liquid helps your indigo-dyed products to stop staining the indigo. 250 ml.
How to use it:
1) Wash your indigo dyed piece of uniform with clean water.
2) Fill in a large bowl with 4~5 liters of warm water
3) Pour the whole bottle of Indigo Stablizing Liquid in it (5% per volume = 250ml) and stir the water.
4) Put your piece of uniform in it and wait 1 hour.
4) Rinse your piece of uniform with clean water.
5) Finally wash it again as usual.
Ce liquide aide les produits teintÚs indigo Ó ne pas perdre leur couleur. 250 ml.
You may be also interested in...
Jikishinkage Ryu Kenjutsu DVD
Persimmon-Dyed Cotton Kendo Gi
Single-Layered Kendo Gi
Indigo-Dyed Cotton Do Himo Cord
Natural Herb-Dyed Cotton Kendo Gi
Belted Deluxe Dacron Kendo Hakama Navy
Super Deluxe Madake Thick Classic Style Shinai 39
Deluxe White Cotton Kendo Gi
Average Customer Review:
| Total Reviews:
Write a review.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
August 28, 2010
Reviewer: Felix Niepel from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany
I'm using this liquid with every high quality set of kendo clothing that I purchase....and it works very good...
Was this review helpful to you?
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Terms & Conditions