Indigo Stablizing Liquid
List Price: ¥1,260
This liquid helps your indigo-dyed products to stop staining the indigo. 250 ml.
How to use it:
1) Wash your indigo dyed piece of uniform with clean water.
2) Fill in a large bowl with 4~5 liters of warm water
3) Pour the whole bottle of Indigo Stablizing Liquid in it (5% per volume = 250ml) and stir the water.
4) Put your piece of uniform in it and wait 1 hour.
4) Rinse your piece of uniform with clean water.
5) Finally wash it again as usual.
Ce liquide aide les produits teintÚs indigo Ó ne pas perdre leur couleur. 250 ml.
You may be also interested in...
Super Deluxe Madake Dobari Shinai Size 39
Quick-dry Orizashi Jersey Kendo Gi
TechClean Kendo Jacket AZ
The 16th All Japan Kendo 7th Dan Tournament DVD
Double-layered Indigo-dyed Cotton Kendo Gi
Leather Do Chichikawa
Deluxe 'Koto' Style Shinai "Ittou Sai"
Indigo-Dyed Cotton Men Himo Cord
Average Customer Review:
| Total Reviews:
Write a review.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
August 28, 2010
Reviewer: Felix Niepel from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany
I'm using this liquid with every high quality set of kendo clothing that I purchase....and it works very good...
Was this review helpful to you?
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Terms & Conditions