Indigo Stablizing Liquid
List Price: ¥1,260.00
This liquid helps your indigo-dyed products to stop staining the indigo. 250 ml.
How to use it:
1) Wash your indigo dyed piece of uniform with clean water.
2) Fill in a large bowl with 4~5 liters of warm water
3) Pour the whole bottle of Indigo Stablizing Liquid in it (5% per volume = 250ml) and stir the water.
4) Put your piece of uniform in it and wait 1 hour.
4) Rinse your piece of uniform with clean water.
5) Finally wash it again as usual.
Ce liquide aide les produits teintés indigo à ne pas perdre leur couleur. 250 ml.
You may be also interested in...
Tozando Tailor-Made Kendo Hakama
Kendo Tenugui Towel "HANNYA SHINGYO"
Oval Octagonal-grip Koto-style Shinai - Oniyanma
Deluxe Stuffy-Free Alsace® Kendo Hakama
Kendo Tenugui Towel "HEIJOSHIN"
Thick-grip Koto-styleMadake Shinai - Ise No Kami
Deluxe White Cotton Kendo Gi
'IBB BioCLEAN' - Ultimate Hygenic Fit-stitched Bog
Average Customer Review:
| Total Reviews:
Write a review.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
August 28, 2010
Reviewer: Felix Niepel from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany
I'm using this liquid with every high quality set of kendo clothing that I purchase....and it works very good...
Was this review helpful to you?
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Terms & Conditions