Indigo Stablizing Liquid
List Price: ¥1,260.00
This liquid helps your indigo-dyed products to stop staining the indigo. 250 ml.
How to use it:
1) Wash your indigo dyed piece of uniform with clean water.
2) Fill in a large bowl with 4~5 liters of warm water
3) Pour the whole bottle of Indigo Stablizing Liquid in it (5% per volume = 250ml) and stir the water.
4) Put your piece of uniform in it and wait 1 hour.
4) Rinse your piece of uniform with clean water.
5) Finally wash it again as usual.
Ce liquide aide les produits teintés indigo à ne pas perdre leur couleur. 250 ml.
You may be also interested in...
Standard Single Layered Cotton Kendo Gi White
Slim Koto-style Shinai - Shingessai
Persimmon-Dyed Cotton Kendo Hakama
Sale Price: ¥2,850.00
Hand-Stitched Kendo Bogu Set "KOETSU"
PVC Kendo Bogu Carrying Bag
Persimmon-Dyed Cotton Kendo Gi
YAMAYA Elbow Protector
Average Customer Review:
| Total Reviews:
Write a review.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
August 28, 2010
Reviewer: Felix Niepel from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein Germany
I'm using this liquid with every high quality set of kendo clothing that I purchase....and it works very good...
Was this review helpful to you?
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Terms & Conditions