With the technical guidance by Tozando's master Bogu craftsman, Tanaka Hakuzan and Nakata Takumi, this Kendo Bogu set is made for those who are just about to start Kendo and also who seek a durable second set as a spare for a hard practice.
The 5 mm stitching Men Futon is made of a shock absorbing material which gives it a soft feel and makes it very flexible.
The Nanamezashi stitching technique adds extra flexibility to the Mendare, allowing them to shape to your liking. It is thus easier to move your arms and shoulders. Ideal for adult beginners.
- Mainly recommended for a beginner Kendoka.
- 5 mm Nanamezashi stitching for strong Futon with good flexibility.
Each Bogu Set is checked and adjusted by our expert Japanese craftsmen, and usually ships directly from Japan within 3 days of receiving your order.
1) Depending on availability, there might be slight differences between the pictures displayed on the product page and the actual product.
2) Free shipping does not apply to this order
3) In the case a part (Men, Kote, Do, Tare) is out of stock we might have to swap it with a part of similar/higher quality. We will contact you for confirmation before shipping.
4) Men & Do Himo not included