Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
- Tozando strongly recommends that you use this Iaito under the guidance of a certified instructor. Tozando can not be held liable for any damage or injuries caused by the misuse of this product.
- Tozando does not conduct sales to minors. By accepting these terms and conditions, you certify that you are not a minor. Tozando can not be held liable should this not be true.
- This Iaito can not be sharpened and is mainly for Iaido practice or ornament display purpose.
Regarding order modification
Cancellation and refund policy
- From 4 to 7 calendar days after placing your order: cancellation possible, 70% of the total value of your order refunded
- From 8 calendar days and as long as the production of your Iaito is not complete: cancellation possible, 50% of the total value of your order refunded
- Once the production of your Iaito is complete and is ready to ship or has already shipped: no cancellation or refund possible.
Regarding customs and importation procedure
- In addition to shipping fees paid on the Tozando online store, note that shipping companies such as UPS or DHL may charge you for custom clearance procedures. Any such extra fees are to be paid by the recipient. Tozando can not be held liable for any extra expenses.
- Iaito may be considered as weapons in some countries. As such, importation in your country may be prohibited or subject to particular custom clearance procedures. Please, contact your local authorities for more information.
Tozando may update these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Last update: Feb.13th, 2013